Guidelines to Parents
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity, punctuality, cleanliness and sense of discipline in the children. They must come to school in proper Uniform otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the class.
- Parents are to take care that children do their homework and come well prepared to school on time.
- Parents are requested to meet the class teacher on specified days with regards to their child's progress in studies, It is very important for all students irrespective of the class they study in.
- The SCHOOL DIARY is a compulsory information Book for each pupil which serves as a source of information about the activities of the school and a link between the school and Guardians.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to look into the report given by the Principal & Teacher and sign them. Any complaint should be made in writing to the teacher concerned.