Withdrawal and Dismissal
- Before withdrawing a student from school one month's notice in writing is to be given or one month's tuition fee in lieu of notice, this notice should bear the parent's/guardian's signature.
- Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full and on payment of Rs.500/- as T.C. Charge.
- Conduct that is injurious to the moral tone of the school or the rights of others and not in accord with the required discipline is liable to incur suspension or dismissal, Irregular attendance liable to be injurious to other students, justify dismissal. Students who are involved in any fights or are arrested by the police for any crime will be expelled from the school immediately.
- If a child fails to resume classes on re-opening of the new scholastic year or a major holiday within six teaching days after re-opening, he/she will be automatically deemed to have been withdrawn and his/her name will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be done if seats are available and on payment of the re-admission fee along with previous dues.
- The School is liable to strike off the name of any student whose parent/guardian misbehaves or does not co-operate with the school authorities.
- Continued idleness; use of bad languages or behavior, chewing of pan masala or consumption of any form of intoxicants, drugs, damaging school/public property etc., and particularly any offences against honesty or morality will expose the offender to immediate removal/dismissal
Issue of Transfer Certificate:
- A student who wishes to take a transfer certificate from this school will have to submit an application from the concerned parents starting the reason at least one month in advance along with the charge requisite.
- Before a request for issue of a transfer Certificate is made all fees upto the date of issue of Transfer Certificate should be cleared in full.
- A no dues certificate issued by the librarian must accompany the application for issue of transfer certificate.