- The School tuition fee is chargeable for twelve calendar months tri-monthly or as the case may be and shall be paid by the 7th of every month.
- No reduction will be made for holidays or broken periods.
- Pupils are liable to be charged full fee as long as their names are officially on the school admission register/ledger.
- Fees are to be paid by the 10th of the first month of issue of Bill failing which a late fee of Re. 1/- per day will be levied. In the event of 10th falling on a Sunday or a public holiday the fee should be paid on the next working day failing which the late fee will be charged.
- Students whose fees are overdue may be barred from appearing at an examination and are liable to have their names struck off the rolls, if dues are not paid by the expiry of two months. Re-admission will be done on payment of arrears and admission fee afresh. All dues must be paid up before each terminal examination, however early in the month it may be.
- All dues must be paid before school closes for any vacation. Fees for Computer Education will be charged separately for twelve months of the session.
- The decision of the school management in all respect will be final and binding.
Monthly School Fee
||Admission Fee ||Tuition Fee
|I to IV
|V to VIII
|IX to X
The School authority has the right to revise admission procedures, fees and other charges from time to time .